The Center is currently involved with the projects listed below. Follow the links to learn more about the research and read published materials.
- Climate Change and the Prairie-Forest Border
- Climate Change and the Temperate-Boreal Forest Biome Boundary
- European Earthworm Invasion and Deer in Forests
- Large-scale Fire and Wind in Boreal Forests of Northern Minnesota
- Long-term Change in Vegetation and Moose Browsing on Isle Royale National Park
- Long-term Dynamics of Old-growth Hemlock and Maple Forests
- Tree Height Patterns in Forests of Eastern North America